SGFR Aqualite Ajing Set with Pinky Line! (Free Ajing Pack Worth $23)
SGFR Aqualite Ajing Set
Premium Ultralight Rated Fishing Rod
This Ajing Set Comes With;
- √ 1 x Aqualite Rod 6ft (180cm) ($79)
- √ 1 x Daiwa RXLT 2000 ($65)
- √ 1 x 2.3lbs x 200m Pinkly Line ($27.90)
- √ 1 x Ajing Pack ($23.30)
- Setup Services $20
Now Only $159
Free Ajing Pack (Worth $23.30)
- √ 1 x Mustad Thor 0.2mm Monofilament Line ($9.90)
- √ 1 x 1.3" Salty Bites ($6.50)
- √ 1 x 2g Decoy Jighead ($6.90)
About SGFR Aqualite Rod;
- 6ft (180cm), 2 Piece Rod
- Suited for Finesse Fishing in Singapore
- Flexible rod that can take up to 3kg!
- Ideal for Ajing and freshwater fishing and some light saltwater baiting
- Designed to cast very small and light lures (2g-7g)
What is Ajing Fishing?
Ajing is a specialized light game that focuses on catching Horse Mackerel or also known as Aji. Originating from Japan, many angler in Singapore started to acquire this technique to catch our local bait fishes such as Yellowtail scad, Herring scad, Ox-Eye and many more pelagic species. This technique requires an ultralight and sensitive setup to feel the smallest nibble of such fishes. Some of the popular Ajing spots in Singapore would be Bedok Jetty, Labrador Park Jetty and Marina South Pier. Popular bait includes the AJVM Salty Bites.