6hrs Kayak Fishing with Lunch on Smith Marine Kelong ★★★★★
Eat What You Catch!
This is one of the most fun and unique experience of kayak fishing. You get to eat what you catch on a rustic floating restaurant at a kelong in the middle of the sea, prepared by a chef!
About This Luxurious Kayak Fishing
√ Fully Guided 6hrs Kayak fishing tour
√ Includes Lunch on Kelong
√ Level : Easy
We will kayak and fish along the different Pasir-Ris kelongs. Each kelong has its own characteristic and will attract different types of fishes. Furthermore, the kelongs provides a nice shade against the open sun.
Once we are done, we will then head for lunch at Smith Marine Kelong. You will get to spend 1.5hrs on the kelong to unwind, freshen up while the chef prepares our meal. Lunch is provided!
Luxurious Kayak Tour Itinerary
Kayak Tour starts from 8am
8am to 8.30am : Safety Briefing
8.30am to 11.30pm : Fishing, Kayaking, Photo taking
12pm to 1.30pm : Rest & Lunch at Kelong
2pm : Head towards Shore
2.30pm : Reach Destination
Lunch Menu (Per Pax)
a. 2 x soft-drinks per pax
b. 1 x Large Plate Seafood Horfun (for 4 pax)
c. 1 x Large Plate Chicken Fried Rice (for 4 pax)
d. Cook what You catch
Safety and Equipment briefing starts at 7.45am.
You will be brief on how to secure your equipments to the kayak and other safety procedures.
Meeting Point is @ KOKOMO Beach Club
Please find us on the ramp to the left of the kayak storage area.
Where to Park or Alight?
The nearest carpark to Kokomo beach is Carpark E. But you may park at Pasir Ris Carpark F which provides free parking (Map of Carpark F) and walk over. If taking taxi, from the Passionwave drop off point, walk towards the shore. You should be able to see the meet point to the right.
1. Fishing Hat or Cap
2. Long sleeved shirt (preferably with UV protection material)
3. Leg Sleeve (preferably with UV protection material)
4. Water shoes or Sandals/Slippers
5. Neck Buff, Sunglasses, gloves
6. Waterproof Phone Case
Things to bring:
1. Sunscreen (SPF 50 or above)
2. 2-3 Plastic Bags (to bring home your catches)
3. Minimum 3L water per person
4. Packet lunch
5. Drybag/Bag to keep your belongings
6. Cooler Box or Icebox, Additional change of clothes and toiletries
You will be provided with;
SGFR Fishing Guide. He will provide an icebox to store the fish, nets to scoop the fish and pliers to land the fish.
- SGFR will provide Fishing Rod (1 per participant), Reels, fishing line, Prawn Bait and all the necessary rigs and sinkers to do bottom fishing.
Participants to bring these items if required;
- Plastic bags or Cooler Boxes to bring home your catches. We recommend using a reusable icebox or styrofoam boxes.
Who Should Attend?
- Anglers who want to get started on Kayak Fishing
- Families planning to spend time fishing together
Where: Kokomo Beach Club
Organiser : SGFishingRigz
The Kayak Tour is light, fun and easy. You will be provided with all the necessary fishing equipments.
Once payment is made, we will contact you to arrange for your preferred kayak day session. We normally conduct the tours on weekend. Each session has a max of 8 participants.