5g, 8g & 15g- Rapala Shad Dancer (Crawdad, Chrome Gold & Perch), Mini Crankbait for Groupers & Seabass
Great Mini Crank bait
Rapala Shad Dancer
Designed to dive deep whether cast or trolled
The Rapala Shad Dancer is a Great Mini Crank-bait to use for multiple different species in Singapore!!! You can use it with your ultralight tackle to crank for smaller groupers, seabass. Or, you could use it for freshwater applications!
The Rapala Shad Dancer is a true multi-species bait designed to imitate the erratic action of a shad bait fish. Constructed from balsa wood, the Rapala Shad Dancer can be cast or trolled reaching depths from 2m to 3m
On the retrieve, the Rapala Shad Dancer deploys and aggressive side to side action that drives freshwater fish like bass, walleyes and pike wild sparking aggressive strikes. Pause the Rapala Shad Dancer on the retrieve and the Shad Dancer naturally rises which is a great tactic on pressured bodies of water.
Swimming with a silent, aggressive, hard-thumping sweeping tail action.
- Swims with a silent, aggressive, hard-thumping sweeping tail action
- Is designed to dive deep whether cast or trolled
- Has a tough Balsa Body Wire Through Construction
- Deep Diving Aggressive Action Cast / Trolled Runs 7' - 10'
- Utilizes VMC Black Nickel Round Bend Hook