Mustad Ajing Rubbers!
- Ajing Jigs are micro jigs used to catch Aji in Japan.
- "Ajing" is fishing for Aji, which are a common salt water fish that are generally about 8-10".
- The Japanese often fish for them at night, using very fast action, very sensitive ultralight spinning rods, small jigs and very light lines to be able to feel the strikes
- In Singapore, The Mustad Ajing rubbers will work very nicely not only for Yellow Tail Scads but also for Queenfish and Trevally
- These rubbers can be paired with the Mustad Finesse Jigheads / Decoy Rocket Jigheads for saltwater Ajing fishing
- If you're into freshwater fishing, you can pair it with the Mustad Match Red Jigheads Size 4
- These rubbers are great for peacock bass as well!
- 15 pcs per pack
#CatchMore with the Mustad Ajing Rubbers!